Oklahoma City firefighters say it might have been a faulty dryer that caused an overnight blaze that heavily damaged a northside house.
It happened in the 600 block of Tompkins Drive near North Council and Melrose Lane.
Our broadcast partners at NewsChannel 4 KFOR reporting that the family there noted that there was a dryer problem...that the father there at the house didn't want the dryer running while the family was sleeping.
Early reports indicate the fire may have started in the garage where the dryer was apparently located.
All five family members were able to escape safely.
No word yet on damage estimates to the house.