Two people recovering this morning after an overnight fire destroyed their house in Edmond.
It happened near the intersection of Coltrane and Memorial as Edmond firefighters had to battle not only the flames, but also a combination of no hydrants in the area and a rather long and narrow roadway to reach the house.
The two occupants of the house are in a local hospital suffering from what's been called minor burns as well as smoke inhalation.
No word yet from officials on the cause of the fire. The house appears to be a total loss.